[Cartoweb-users] send message to developper

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jul 26 04:34:27 EDT 2006

Hi Yves

$messageId is optional, though its frequently used, if im not wrong, for
string traduction (will be used for msgid).

"the plugin attached to this message" is simply in which plugin was the
message comming from.

so if you want to simply return a message:
$this->getServerContext()->addMessage($this, 'message1frommyplugin', "The
message that will be sent back");

Regards
Oliver