Fw: [Cartoweb-users] send data from cartoserver to cartoclient

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jul 26 05:06:41 EDT 2006

You only need ServerCaller if you intend to send something from client to
server

Do it need to  implements "ServerCaller" in my class clientmyPlugin ? I
think
so (I add it and I got an error from the server side ;-) but as I send data
from client To Server ...

Thanks,

Y.
Le Mercredi 26 Juillet 2006 10:02, vous avez écrit :
> I Yves
> it seems this was missing from the wiki so I added a new entry
> http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToReturnDataFromServerToClient
>
> regards
> Oliver
>
> > Hi,
> > I try to send data from cartoserver to cartoclient. I don't know how to
> > do it.
> > Do I need to add code in wdsl.inc file ?
> > which cod do I add in server and client part ?
> >
> > thank you,
> >
> > Y.
> > --
> > Yves Jacolin
> > http://yjacolin.gloobe.org
> > ----
> > Stagiaire Conservatoire Régional des Espaces Naturels de la région
> > Centre
> > http://cahiersnaturalistes.free.fr/cpnrc/
> > ----
> > - Qu'est-ce que cela peut faire que je lutte pour la mauvaise cause
> > puisque je suis de bonne foi?
> > - Et qu'est-ce que ça peut faire que je sois de mauvaise foi
> > puisque c'est pour la bonne cause. (Jacques Prévert)

Yves Jacolin
http://yjacolin.gloobe.org
----