[Cartoweb-users] Different versions of CW and Layers Plugin

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Wed Jul 26 06:09:55 EDT 2006

In fact I got a JavaScript error when I select a layer :

Erreur : CartoWeb is not defined

Fichier source :
http://dev.sandre.eaufrance.fr/gis/ogcviewer_dev/cartoweb3/htdocs/blank.htm

Ligne : 2

It comes from layers.tpl in
cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/templates/layers.tpl in line 15.
(onclick="javascript:updateChecked('{$element.nodeId}');

    CartoWeb.trigger('Layers.LayerShowHide');)

So, the layer is not selected and then, the parameter layers in $request is
empty
.

Any idea about that?

Thanks