[Cartoweb-users] recenter on DemoLocation

Antonio Camaiani antonio.camaiani at renomo.it
Thu Jul 27 09:54:15 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have found a strange problem in CW 3.2 when I search an object with
the tab "Search" -> "A geographic object". (demoLocation)
If I search for a word that matches with different objects in my DB, it
appears a combo box with all the matches, I select the one I want and it
recenters the map to it.
But if I search for an exact object, that compares only one time in my
DB, it doesn't recenter. It doesn't make nothing.
It's strange because with CW 3.1 all this works well.
What could it be?
thanks thanks
tony