[Cartoweb-users] cartoweb 3.2 demoEdit soap Object to unserialize has no className attribute, and no class name was given:

tom at bouillut.org tom at bouillut.org
Mon Jun 5 06:30:35 EDT 2006

hi guys :)
while using demoEdit project to edit my layers on
http://dev.sigfreed.net/demoEdit.php
i  get that error message

class:   SoapFaultWrapper
message:   Object to unserialize has no className attribute, and no class name was given:
Backtrace:

file: 215 - /var/kunden/webs/sigfreed/www/cartoweb3/common/CwSerializable.php
call: CwSerializable::guessClassName(Null)

file: 255 - /var/kunden/webs/sigfreed/www/cartoweb3/common/CwSerializable.php
call: CwSerializable::unserializeObject(Object(stdClass), Null, Null)

file: 536 - /var/kunden/webs/sigfreed/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/common/Layers.php
call: CwSerializable::unserializeObjectMap(Object(stdClass), "layers")

file: 389 - /var/kunden/webs/sigfreed/www/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/server/LayersInitProvid

i've tried to get back to my previous .map file but the error remains
the same
while browsing the mailing list i saw there
(http://threebit.net/mail-archive/cartoweb-users/msg00057.html) about
ghost layers and missing layer name but i can't find any mistake in my
.map ???

as i have no more ideas of how to solve my problem , maybe you can give
me an idea ?

tom bouillut