[Cartoweb-users] Run makemaps.php in php script

Yves Bolognini yves.bolognini at camptocamp.com
Tue Jun 6 10:22:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

Just a precision about this script.

You must keep in mind that this use of function cleanFiles() has not
been tested. Scripts cw3setup.php and makemaps.php were written to be
called separately and not during runtime. So it might work, but it also
may cause some problems (especially if you have many visitors).

BTW, function cleanFiles is a single function, not an InstallException's
method.

Regards,
Yves B.