[Cartoweb-users] Bugs (?)

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Jun 8 08:49:42 EDT 2006

Hi,
I got an error with cartoweb when I want to print my map. I use several
project with cartoweb. If I don't use the main project (ie the one in
current_project.txt) and if I want to print my map, the page don't display
the right map but the map of the main project. I have to add something like :
&project=18-37 at the end of the url !

Is it a bug or the problem come from a misconfiguration ?

Thanks,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin