[Cartoweb-users] need to improve performance

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Mon Jun 12 17:11:32 EDT 2006

Hi,
I've to manage in the same time a number of 40 distrcts, each as 15 layers;
I've wrote a perl procedure which writes the .map and layers.ini files by
starting from shp files. Every layer has a structure name like the following
one : District_XX_Layer_YY so I get 40x15 layers in the .map .Only for 15
districts, I've to wait for 8 secs on loading the page.
I've installed cartoweb for window xp. Is there anyone who can kindly
suggest a way to improve the performance ?

Thanks in advantage

Giu.

 Sponsor:
 Refill s.r.l. - Prodotti per TUTTE le stampanti sul mercato a prezzi sempre
convenienti. Dal 1993, leader nel compatibile di qualità in Italia.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5188&d=20060612