[Cartoweb-users] problemas with PDF

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Jun 13 11:46:26 EDT 2006

Hello,

I don't know how to correct your problem. But I would like to add some
comments about it.

First, I have the same network than you :
my local IP is used for cartoweb3 configuration, but if I want to access by
internet there is no problem !

I have some problem with pdf output. When I want to create one, the url is
cartoweb/htdoc/index.php instead of cartoweb3/htdoc/index.php (note the "3"
add in the second url). And this is not occurs for all my project ;-)

Regards,

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin