[Cartoweb-users] Use of enctype="multipart/form-data"

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Jun 14 10:19:25 EDT 2006

Hi,
I want to allow user to upload shapefile to the postgisDB. So I wrote a form
and change the cartoclient.tpl file to add "enctype="multipart/form-data"" in
the <form> tag in order to use something like
$this->file = $HTTP_POST_FILES["filepath"];
"filepath" is the name of my input form.

This is possible to use this with cartoweb ? CW3 send back an error of this
kind :
class:   CartocommonException
message:   Error [8, Undefined variable:
HTTP_POST_FILES, /var/www/html/cartoweb3/projects/script/plugins/layersManager/client/ClientLayersManager.php,
28]

Thanks for your answer.

Y.
--