[Cartoweb-users] pdf support : Help

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Jun 15 09:59:09 EDT 2006

Hi,
If I use the same adress you give in example, ie add?mode=pdf I get my pdf.
So the url is good but do you know if your pdf is generated, ie, is it
present in htdocs/generated/pdf ?
If not, the problem could come from the right of your directory.
If yes, which valuedo you use for general.output ?
Here an example of mine :
;Output [redirection,inline,attachment,link]
general.output = attachment

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin