[Cartoweb-users] [bug ?] Print (exportHMTL)

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Jun 16 10:56:26 EDT 2006

Hi,
I use 3-4 projects inside cartoweb. If I don't use the current_project and I
print my map, the map printed is the one in the current_project. In the url,
there is no 'project=myProject' so it use the default project.

Is it a bug or a bad configuration ?
This problem seems not inside the exportPDF plugin.

thanks you.

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin