[Cartoweb-users] Keymap position

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Mon Jun 19 05:01:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

the placement of the keymap is handled by the "collapsibleKeymap"
parameter in projects/<your_project_name>/client_conf/images.ini.

To have a standard keymap outside of the map, set it to "false":
collapsibleKeymap = false
(http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/user.images.html#user.images.client.keymap)

Its precise position is then set by modifying the CSS and HTML code.

AS