[Cartoweb-users] problem with navigation

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Thu Jun 22 08:46:02 EDT 2006

Are you meaning that you created your own project using the wiki page
HowToCreateANewProject, and that the navigation arrows are missing ?
If you look into the cartoclient.tpl file, you'll find that navigation
arrows where removed volontarily.
In case you need to get them back, you should compare this template with
the corresponding one in Cartoweb mainstream.

regards

Pierre