[Cartoweb-users] writing new plugin

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 1 04:27:35 EST 2006

Oops! You're right Yves: there was a typo in the tutorial (now fixed).
Please read
$request->setValue('recenter_x', $x);
$request->setValue('recenter_y', $y);
instead of
$this->request->setValue('recenter_x', $x);
$this->request->setValue('recenter_y', $y);
in the last filterPostRequest() definition.