[Cartoweb-users] WMS Layers

François Prunayre fx.prunayre at oieau.fr
Thu Mar 2 05:06:47 EST 2006

Yes, we have a project using only WMS layers.

Example of WMS layer in map file :
  LAYER
      NAME "LANDSAT"
      TYPE RASTER
      CONNECTION "http://wms.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?"
      CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
      METADATA
        "wms_srs"             "EPSG:4326"
        "wms_name"            "global_mosaic"
        "wms_server_version"  "1.1.1"
        "wms_formatlist"      "image/png,image/jpeg"
        "wms_format"          "image/png"
      END
  END

  LAYER