[Cartoweb-users] need help- how to install pgdijkstra on Linux

Fay Du fay.du at versaterm.com
Tue Mar 7 10:26:15 EST 2006

Hi all:
We are working on installing pgdijkstra on Linux. But we get lot errors.

 We did as README.dijkstra said, download boost graph library; set the
BOOST_PATH; type" make install". Then I got lots errors. Do we need to
install entire Cartoweb in order to install pgdijkstra.
Boost web site does not give us many instructions. And it says does not
need to build boost library because it is a header-only library. So we
just download it and un-tar it.

Thanks in advance for any help

Fay