[Cartoweb-users] two maps like one

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Wed Mar 8 07:26:41 EST 2006

Hi,
It could be out of topics.
I've created my project which displays a map of a district of my city. Now
I've another map. The old one and the new one can be put side by side to get
one continuos map. Is there a stright way in oreder to manage these two maps
like one?
Now the carto-data of the old map are stored in 7 x 3 files ( 7 layers x
(.shx, .shp,.dbf files). The new one will have the same structure, so I will
have 22 files.
Is it possibile to display the two "sepaarted" maps in the same time as It
was only one ? How can I write the .map file ?

thanks in advantage

 Sponsor:
 Cassine di Pietra: vini veneti di qualità subito a casa Sua
da un’azienda famigliare al servizio di clienti selezionati

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3919&d=20060308