[Cartoweb-users] Hi How can i have a label inside a polygon.

VenuGopal Papasani venu.papasani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 05:13:47 EST 2006

Hi all,
    I have a map with polygons of various districts.Now i need to have names
of each districts as labels inside a polygon.It is enough if i have only set
all the properties of the Label Class inside myplug
server/ServerMypluginname.php or shall i have to include any code anywhere
else. i.e i have to add anything inside the Map file or do i have to
overwrite any other plugin.
    If i need to Override the functionality of identity.If i place my cursor
on any of the polygon and click i need to get the details of that
polygon.how to capture those extents and how to pass them to my template
from server in order to write a Javascript code.

Thanks and regards,
venu.