[Cartoweb-users] Hyperlink in queryresult?

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 15 08:43:22 EST 2006

That's a solution.

You may also use some tableRules, the CartoWeb mechanism dedicated
results tables customization. TableRules enable to add, remove, swap,
transform columns or cells using external data or data from other
columns/cells.

The system is explained in CW3 manual:
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.special.tables

An example plugin is available within the test_main project in CW 3.2.0
(see plugin testMainTableRules) and it actually makes a result clickable.
If you use an older version of CW, look at the test_project project.

AS