[Cartoweb-users] Managing projects

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 15 09:51:26 EST 2006

Hi Dirk,

I havent investigated very deeply, but i think you need to extend the
location plugin. Thats the plugin managing pan, zoom and so

recover the user authorisation info (an exemple was posted some time ago
iirc) and depending of that and of the action happening, filter the bbox
(extent) and modify the values according to your restrictions.

Regards,
Oliver