[Cartoweb-users] calling project and recentering on an id

Emmanuel BELO emmanuel.belo at microgis.ch
Thu Mar 16 05:46:00 EST 2006

Hi,

i think it is possible. Take firefox 1.5 and the developers toolbar.
Convert your post form to get and do the recenter query. You can then
study the parameters in the url: With this information you can do the
recenter on id.

For the second position, there is a function in postgis that gives you
the bounding box of your object
(http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch06.html#id2790699):

Envelope(geometry)

     Returns a POLYGON representing the bounding box of the geometry.

     OGC SPEC s2.1.1.1 - The minimum bounding box for this Geometry,
returned as a Geometry. The polygon is defined by the corner points of
the bounding box ((MINX, MINY), (MAXX, MINY), (MAXX, MAXY), (MINX,
MAXY), (MINX, MINY))."

Do the same for the parameters,

regards,

eb