[Cartoweb-users] calling project and recentering on an id

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 16 05:54:02 EST 2006

Pierre,
tried but user message is always "ID recenter layer not found"
Is the "id_recenter_layer" an integer from the order of the list in
location.ini

idRecenterLayers = msParcs, msEdif, ecc..

and so it would be

myproject.php?id_recenter_layer=1&id_recenter_ids=123

if I want to use msEdif (layers name from mapfile)?

More, metadata in mapfile are:

      "exported_values" "recenter_name_string,id_attribute_string"
      "recenter_name_string" "I_D"
      "id_attribute_string" "I_D|string"

are these correct for this type of request?

thank you

Valerio