[Cartoweb-users] test_project query table url

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 17 03:44:37 EST 2006

Hi Bill,

Im not sure if i understrand correctly, but you can try something like that:

    static public function computeUrl($tableId, $columnId, $inputValues) {

        $reg = $inputValues['weblink'];
        $url = '';
        if ($reg != '') {
            $url = '<a href="www.somefictitiousurl.com';
            $url .= $reg;
        }
        return $url;
    }

public function initialize() {
$registry->addCellFilter('query', 'your_layer_name', 'weblink',
array('weblink'),
                                     array('ClientLachatTableRules',
'computeUrl'));
}