[Cartoweb-users] How can i put some text inside the polygons

VenuGopal Papasani venu.papasani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:49:53 EST 2006

Hi,
  First I am verymuch thankful for your help which made me to solve lot of
problems of mine.Now I am with a another small doubt.I have a map with
various polygons of several districts.I need to display the name of each
district inside the polygon.I am trying to do this using the label
object.Using label Object i can get only symbols like CIRCLE,RECTANGLE
....on the map.But strings cannot be able to display on the map using label
object inside  the polygons.To display the strings in the polygon which
object should i use.Can you please give me some example to do this.Or the
source where can i get such example.How can i display some string inside a
polygon.

  I will be verymuch thankful if i can find solution for this problem.I hope
your replies as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
venugopal p.