[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] need help about security

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Tue May 2 02:39:34 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,
I aplogize my chosing the cartoweb-dev, that is due I want to know something
more about security coding for my new plugin...

I've solved my problems about security configuration. One reason of my
mistake consists on I used the user 'alice' of documentation, but the
cyphered password is wrong to me.
I've installed Cygwin and I've re-generated  the user pasword for alice, in
this case the user login is OK.
Is there another way to generate the password in WinXp Environment ?

Another situation of confusion is due the pdfExport.ini is overwrited and
the default config is set over mine.

Now I start coding security for my plug in, in case of confusion I'll use
cartoweb-dev, ok ?

Thanks for help and best regards.
Giu