[Cartoweb-users] Attribute query returned no results

jouini manel manouinfo at yahoo.fr
Wed May 3 06:41:28 EDT 2006

It seems that the solution of the problem in query data from postgis database:(Class : SoapFaultWrapper
Message : Attribute query returned no results. Layer: edit_parc,
idAttribute: parcnat_id, query: parcnat_id in ('8') )  is to change the version of mapserver and probably to revert to 4.6.x.
  My problem here is that I have installed cartoweb with the windows installer so should i reinstall it manually to resolve this problem.
  I have really a little bit time to finish my application. I hope that there is a better solution than reinstalling cartoweb manually.
  If someone have any idea, please help me
  thanks for all

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.