[Cartoweb-users] How I can show the resultat of SQL query on a new Layer (Position of Vehicle for example) ?

Baroudi Malek baroudi.malek at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:00:20 EDT 2006

Hello,
  I like to show the position and the history of movement of vehicle on the
map .
So i having installed cartoweb and having created a new project. I look has
interpreter the data base to show the position and history of vehicle
movement on the map.
help me please
(Sorry for my bad English )
--
"Qui allume sa bougie à la mienne reçoit de la lumière sans me plonger dans
l'obscurité…"