[Cartoweb-users] How I can show the resultat of SQL query on anew Layer (Position of Vehicle for example) ?

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed May 10 02:29:51 EDT 2006

Using smarty is a piece of cake if you already know php. Beside, you only need to create an array with php containing the list of elements and feed that to smarty, which has some easy to implement function to generate dropdown list or whatever you want to use in the interface.

Regards
Oliver

  Thank you for your answer,
  I found something in postgis.fr which is going to help me.
  But how can i add a list in the interface of my project? (List of vehicle) is that it is necessary to master Smarty in order to make it ?
  Knowing that I am in the habit of making it with PHP5