[Cartoweb-users] problemas desde maquinas clientes

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu May 11 13:03:52 EDT 2006

Hello,

I guess that your cartoclientBaseUrl is incorrect.
Probably something like http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/ instead of
http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/htdocs/ ("htdocs/" missing).
Have a look in client_conf/client.ini in your project directory.

When you launch the install script, make sure that the --base-url
parameter is OK :
php cw3setup.php --install --base-url
http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/htdocs/ ...

AS