RV: Re: [Cartoweb-users] another error installing new projects

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Wed May 17 16:45:59 EDT 2006

for the list,    I want to inform that the error of the subject:

 the generated error is:    Class: SoapFaultWrapper  Message: can't find
 > > to layer to raster  Backtrace:    case out: 463 -
 > > /var/www/html/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/common/Layers.php
 it was solved with the following instruction:

 to run php-cgi cw3setup.php --clean --install --base-url
 > http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/ --project nameproject

 Thanks Yves Jacolin

 *** now *****

 I reviewed single folder htdocs/generated is this:

 drwxrwxrwx  3 root root 4096 may 17 15:31 icons
 drwxrwxrwx  2 root root 4096 may 17 15:30 images
 drwxrwxrwx  2 root root 4096 may 17 15:30 pdf

 these folders estan empty
 will be something badly in the file dptons.map?

Yves Jacolin <yjacolin at free.fr> escribió: Well, it can caused by several problem. But after trying to create a point
with outline function I get an error :
Class : SoapFaultWrapper
Message : mainmap image not generated yet
Backtrace:

So, are the rights ok for the htdocs/generated directory ? are maps picture
present in this directory ? If not check the right, if yes, well ... we wil
see !

Y.
PS : send a mail to the list to say that you corrected the errors and how you
did it! It can be useful for futur users ;-)

--
Yves Jacolin

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com