[Cartoweb-users] Outline problem

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu May 18 11:20:57 EDT 2006

Valerio,

it seems that the following line is missing in your server-side outline.ini:
lineLayer = cartoweb_line_outline

More exactly, it is actually specified but is commented because of a
missing carriage return.

Use

; outline layer for points, if not set will use polygonLayer
pointLayer = cartoweb_point_outline
; outline layer for lines
lineLayer = cartoweb_line_outline
; outline layer for rectangles and polygons
(...)

rather than

; outline layer for points, if not set will use polygonLayer
pointLayer = cartoweb_point_outline
; outline layer for lines lineLayer = cartoweb_line_outline
; outline layer for rectangles and polygons
(...)

AS