[Cartoweb-users] Outline problem

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri May 19 07:19:46 EDT 2006

OK, as I can note it, the code of dhmltInit.js is from Cartoweb 3.1
release version whereas the 1.26 version of httpRequestHandler.php
correspond to the 3.2 one.
You can patch it modifying "line" to "polyline" on line 102. This would
temporaly correct the issues you encounter.
But the best way to get rid of such errors is to get cartoweb files all
related to the same release version.

Regards.

Pierre

Valerio Noti wrote:

> Pierre,
>
> I attach my dhtmlInit.js file.
> I changed code in the cartoweb mainstream (cartoweb3/htdocs/js)
> without overriding the project (I know this is not a good thing..)
>

> Thank you very much
>
> Valerio
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pierre GIRAUD"
> <pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com>

>>> [...]
>>> Map.prototype.query = function(aDisplay) {
>>>  this.zoomout(aDisplay);
>>>  this.getDisplay(aDisplay).docObj.style.cursor = "help";
>>> };
>>> [...]
>>> with zoomout instead of zoomin in order to perform a query by point.
>>>

>>> Thank you very much
>>>
>>> Valerio
>>>

>> --
>> 17/05/2006