[Cartoweb-users] problem of generation of mainmap

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Fri May 19 11:43:44 EDT 2006

thanks, i solved. pero i have this error when  query:

Class : SoapFaultWrapper
Message : Error [2, assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed, /var/www/html/cartoweb3/server/ServerContext.php, 564]
Backtrace:

oliver <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com> escribió:       Hi Daniel,

 I have tried to access your projet and it seems to work  fine.
 Do you still have the "mainmap image not  generated yet" error?
 If yes, what action are you do to trigger the  error?