[Cartoweb-users] impression problems

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri May 19 14:41:30 EDT 2006

It seems your map is using transparency (=Alpha channel), and FPDF (the pdf
engine used by default by Cartoweb) does not support that.
It seems there are several other person who had the same problem as you with
FPDF. The first result of Google gave me this link
(http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=38126&MoodleSession=31795a447b048f53f1c82b88991373cb)
with some info on how to enable Alpha channel support on FPDF, but i dont know
if it work, i have not tried myself.

You can also changing the image output format generated by mapserver from png
32bit to png 24bit. (see Outputformat parameters in your mapfile)

Regards
Oliver