[Cartoweb-users] show geometric object with mapserver ?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Sat May 20 15:44:38 EDT 2006

mapserver alone or mapserver+cartoweb?

In Cartoweb you need to create a new plugin that will make a request on the DB
and then generate some simple geometry (a point i suppose) at the given
coordinate.
I can show you some code exemple monday when im back to work and have my
projects files under the hand.

If only mapserver, I suppose you will have to code some phpmapscript functions,
but im no expert in that.

Regards
Oliver

"