Fwd: Re: [Cartoweb-users] Plugins

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue May 30 06:11:47 EDT 2006

The DokuWiki variable is most likely a cookie var (some session id?) set
  by DokuWiki. It appears in CW request variables because the
domain/path  values of this cookie make it available for other
applications on the same webserver.
See http://php.net/setcookie

That's not related with FireFox and its tabs.