[Cartoweb-users] retrieve layers for the mapfile

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Mon Nov 20 08:03:57 EST 2006

There's a bigger version of this diagram available at
http://cartoweb.org/documentation.html > Plugins Diagram

The direct URL is http://cartoweb.org/doc/misc/plugins_diagram.pdf (120 kB).

Damien Corpataux wrote:
> Hi Sthéphane,
>
> if I undertand your question, the CartoClient and CartoServer timeline
> schema may help you finding what you're looking for:
> http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.3/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.writing.calls
>
> Regards,
> Damien
>

> Stéphane LII wrote:
>
>> Hello Alexandre,
>> It works !!!  i have created a common directory with 2 files one for a
>> class declaration and one who describes the structure of members of
>> this class.
>> it's a little bit strange but i think that it's because of SOAP
>> protocol and the relationship beetween cartoClient and CartoServer.
>>
>> Nonetheless, have you documentation on how/when methods are called by
>> the main cartoWeb controller ?
>>
>> Thank you for yours lights !!!

> ATTENTION nous avons changé de numéros de téléphone
> PLEASE pay attention to our new phone numbers
> Camptocamp SA
> Damien Corpataux
> PSE A
> CH-1015 Lausanne
> +41 21 619 10 22 (Direct)
> +41 21 619 10 10 (Centrale)
> +41 21 619 10 00 (Fax)
> P Please consider the environment
> Do you really need to print this email?

Alexandre Saunier
Camptocamp SA
PSE A
CH-1015 Lausanne

ATTENTION nous avons changé de numéros de téléphone :
PLEASE take notice of our new phone numbers:

+41 21 619 10 19 (direct)
+41 21 619 10 10 (centrale)
+41 21 619 10 00 (fax)