[Cartoweb-users] Template problem-create a new project

Manfred Thuering manfred.thuering at supsi.ch
Mon Oct 2 09:08:22 EDT 2006

Hello

This may be a beginner's problem, but:
- I create a new project, as described in the CartoWeb Book (3.3.0
edition, Appendix C).
- Everything works fine, until I want to adapt the template (section
C.9). So I copy cartoclient.tpl from the directory "sampleFiles" into
the newly created "templates"-directory of my project.
- The result can be seen after a reload, and looks fine.
- But every action on the map (zoom, moving, etc.) is not executed
anymore on my map page, but instead the initial cartoweb-page, where you
have to choose the project, comes up.

Anybody can tell me how to correct this behaviour and tell cartoweb to
do the actions on the current page?

Thanks

Manfred