[Cartoweb-users] problems with View plugin

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 3 12:46:06 EDT 2006

Hello,
this message is returned because of a DB query crash.
Are you sure you have a correct table named "views" in your DB?
To have more precisions about what went wrong, you may:
- activate the logs (client_conf/cartoclientLogger.properties) and look
for the string "Unable to process view." in log/cartoclient.log.
- or else set profile=development (see client.ini)
AS