[Cartoweb-users] Showing data on the map and zoom tool

Helder Muianga helder.muianga at uem.mz
Thu Oct 12 05:33:46 EDT 2006

Hi all...

*I built already my application, but I'm some problems on getting data from
my PostgreSQL database to show them on the map.

I have the following code in the .map file:

  LAYER
    NAME "province"
CONNECTION "user=heddy password=123456 host=localhost dbname=recursos"
CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
   DATA "the_geom from mz_prov"
	LABELITEM "name"
TYPE POLYGON
    TRANSPARENCY 70
    CLASS
      STYLE
        COLOR 167 246 165
	OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
	SYMBOL 0
      END
      LABEL
	   MINFEATURESIZE 20
      END
    END
  END

With this code I can see the Province's name...Now I'm trying to get some
diferent data from the same database (from diferent tables), but the result
doesn't come out...
Is there any file missing? What files do I need in the DATA folder
(C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\moz\server_conf\moz\data)?

* The second problem is that my Zoom in/Zoom out tool is not working???

Any help, I would appreciate...

Hélder M.C. Muianga
Cell: 82-47 27 160
Formado em Sistemas de Informação
E-mail alternativo:hmuianga at yahoo.com

"LUTE PELAS TUAS CONVICÇÕES, MESMO QUE ISSO TE CUSTE UMA LÁGRIMA"