R: [Cartoweb-users] Map not displaying

gianluigi nozza gianluigi.nozza at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 27 10:34:08 EDT 2006

I’m using IE and WinXP SP2
. I took a look with Mozilla Firefox and
everything looks good !

Probably it is some strange configuration of my browser, because I have
tested IE on some other computer and the demos are looking as expected.

Thank you anyway

P.S. Be carefull, this is only the first question of a long series,:-) I
think I have finally found what I was looking for in mapserving.

  _____