[Cartoweb-users] integration into a website

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 11 12:50:46 EDT 2006

Actually, my project contains no bug (well, I hope so!) ; it works fine  when I call it directly in Firefox. The problem occurs whith the  function affiche_carte described below, in my website page.
Something must be wrong with the way the data are loaded and the ajax function...
  What do you think?

  thanks
  Guillaume

  <script language="JavaScript"  type="text/javascript">

  function  affiche_carte(paramDepart,  paramArrivee ) {
  var  aleatoire ;
  aleatoire=Math.random() ;
  ajax =  new  Ajax.Updater(
            'letrajet',        // DIV id must be declared before the  method was called
            'test.php',
           {                 //  options
            method:'get'
               });
              mondoc =  document.getElementById('letrajet');
              mondoc.innerHTML =  "Recherche en cours...";
               mondoc.style.visibility = 'visible';

  }
  </script>

  Mathieu Coudert <m.coudert at oieau.fr> a écrit :              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                              Hi guillaume,

    If you are using Firefox,  try to use the Firebug extension in order to debug your project

    If you are already using  it what is the error message?

    Mathieu

---------------------------------

  I am trying to install my cartoweb project into a website with Ajax, but my map  is not displayed : I have the tools, the coordinates, etc, but instead of the  map, it's only written "Loading message" but it stops there, the map  never comes.

  here's my code :

  <script language="JavaScript"  type="text/javascript">

  function  affiche_carte(paramDepart,  paramArrivee ) {
  var  aleatoire ;
  aleatoire=Math.random() ;
  ajax =  new  Ajax.Updater(
            'letrajet',        // DIV id must be declared before the  method was called
            'test.php',
           {                 //  options
            method:'get'
               });
              mondoc =  document.getElementById('letrajet');
              mondoc.innerHTML =  "Recherche en cours...";
               mondoc.style.visibility = 'visible';

  }
  </script>

  My test.php page is something like:

  <?
  echo  file.getContent('path/to/my_project.php?param1=X&param2=Y&param3=Z');
  ?>

  any idea?
  thanks

  Guillaume

    Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit  le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos  opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.
  --
  Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des  polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

    Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels,  confidentiels et privés.Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme  partielle, doit etre autorisee.

    Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal,  confidential and private. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution  must be authorized.