[Cartoweb-users] get PNGs

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 12 06:14:44 EDT 2006

thanks again for your reply.
  Finally, doesn't anyone know how to get this id dynamically?

Mathieu Coudert <m.coudert at oieau.fr> a écrit :              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                    Hi guillaume,

    Have a look at cartoweb3/htdocs/generated/images/
    I don’t know how to  get the id of the generated image but you can just delete all the images of the  repository and then you will see the new generated image.

    Mathieu