[Cartoweb-users] type conversion error on pdf export

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Apr 2 02:11:15 EDT 2007

Hi Ian,
if im not wrong, you get this error when printing with the QueryResult
option checked, right ?

it is a bug in the exportPdf plugin. this was corrected in the latest csv
version.

I join a patch I did for one project we maintain. It's a simply plugin
override. All you have to do is copy the folder in your project's plugin
folder and add the plugin name in your project .ini on the server side
(server_conf/*yourproject*/*yourproject*.ini).
If you update your cartoweb to a new version, simply deactivate the plugin,
thats all.