[Cartoweb-users] layer out of scale...

Štefan Voskár uhabb.voskar at zmail.sk
Wed Apr 4 07:35:26 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have troubles with "out of scale icon"
I have tried it for few days, but with no success.
In demoCW3 it works fine but in my project doesn't :-(
Icon is displayed properly. Hint displays right scale to zoom.

I tried configure my new project step by step by democw3.
When I click on this icon I still obtain this issue:
Firebug:
document.carto_form.recenter_scale.options has no properties
goToScale("792")layers.js (line 198)
onclick(click clientX=0, clientY=0)client.php (line 1)
[Break on this error]
document.carto_form.recenter_scale.options.add(newOpt);

I use cvs version with Ajax enabled.

Here is the layer definition:
  LAYER
    NAME "river"