[Cartoweb-users] user environment variable and map reference

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 11 05:27:56 EDT 2007

the current user can be retrieved with :

      $sm = SecurityManager::getInstance();
      $username = $sm->getUser();

for the current map reference, what do you need?
you mean a reference to the filename of the image generated ?
as far as I know the filename is generated dynamicaly using the time at the
moment of creation.

$pluginImage = $this->cartoclient->getPluginManager()->getPlugin('image');
$imagepath = $pluginImage->getImagesResult()->mainmap->path;
if you only need the filename, simply add something like this:
$filename = basename($imagepath);

if you only need the bbox, you can get it with :
$pluginLocation =
$this->cartoclient->getPluginManager()->getPlugin('location');
$bbox = $pluginLocation->getLocation();

if you want the whole map stats you can try to store the last map result
(this is a complex object containing the whole session state for the current
map state)
$mapResult = StructHandler::deepClone($this->cartoclient->
                                              getClientSession()->
                                              lastMapResult);