[Cartoweb-users] gif or image and hyperlinks into the map

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 13 09:51:37 EDT 2007

maybe simply hack the show: function()  in ToolTips.ajax.js

it should be possible to add some kind of if/else condition and if the
returned value is of a certain type or has a certain format (in the case of
your layers that should open a result in a new window) , you simply call for
a "windows.open ..." instead of the actual "return overlib(...)"