[Cartoweb-users] RE: Cartoweb-users Digest, Vol 24, Issue 22

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 18 04:38:22 EDT 2007

at first sight it looks ok, but we only see the beginning and the rest is
cut because of the alert box.
so we will have to change a bit the debugging.

do you have the FireFox web developer addon ? if no, install it now:

then in AjaxHandler.js
remove alert(response.responseText);
and write:
xGetElementById('debugbox').innerHTML = '<pre>' + response.responseText +
'</pre>';

and in your cartoclient.tpl, add near the footer:

make a cw3setup.php --clean so the template change is taken into account

try again the search, then, using the web developer toolbar, choose the View
Source->View Generated Source and have a look at the content of the <div
id="debugbox"> element. Now we should see the complet response message.

copy it and sent it to me