[Cartoweb-users] RE: Cartoweb-users Digest, Vol 24, Issue 22

Véro Herzl - Bluewin veroh at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 18 07:34:29 EDT 2007

Hello.
So yes, the error is that in the documentation, you should not put at
the end of the search.tpl <div id="search_results_div">/</div> but <div
id="search_results">/</div>
so the line in the search.Ajax.js "$('search_results').innerHTML =
pluginOutput.htmlCode.myconfig; " will work.
Thanks, now I can go to the chapter 24.3.1.1. "Guided search" and continue
This is a great plugin by the way.
Véronique